Curbside Pickup & Delivery
Beer, wine, cider and spirits! We're offering both pickup and delivery service in the Portland Metro Area to help keep your home bar well stocked.
Edgefield Curbside Pickup
- Submit your order and pay online, and select "Curbside Pickup" as your Shipping Information, no other location offers pickup of online orders. Orders placed to be picked up at any location other than "Curbside Pickup" will be available at Edgefield Winery.
- Pre-ordered pickups will be from 2 – 6 pm Wednesday through Saturday at Edgefield only.
- Orders placed prior to 2 pm Wednesday through Saturday will be available to pick up the day of order from 2 – 6 pm
- Orders placed between 2 - 5 pm Wednesday through Saturday will be available for pickup within 1 hour of placing the order (5 pm being the cutoff for the last pickup at 6)
- Orders placed after 5 pm or anytime Sunday through Tuesday will be available on the next pick-up day starting at 2 pm.
- When picking up your order, enter through the east driveway, drive around the front of the building, take a left towards the Powerstation Pub, continue to the winery parking lot, and call 503-492-5429 with your order name. There will be signs posted for "Winery Pick-Up"
- Open the door or trunk of where you would like your order and remain in your car during delivery. We will bring your order curbside and will be practicing social distancing using appropriate safeguards throughout the pickup process.
- Please bring valid ID as we may require it for age verification.
Delivered to Your Door
Portland Metro Area only (*see service area below)
We offer free local delivery for orders $30 and over. If you place an order for delivery under $30 or outside of our delivery range a member of our team will follow up with alternate pickup or delivery options.
Ordering & Confirmation
- Submit your order and pay online, enter your shipping address, mobile phone number, and select "Home Delivery Portland Metro Area" as your Shipping Option.
- Deliveries will be from 2 – 8 pm Wednesday through Saturday, in the Portland Metro Area only.
- Most orders placed prior to 12 pm Wednesday through Saturday will be delivered the same day of the order from 2 – 8 pm, depending on location.
- Orders placed after 12 pm Wednesday through Saturday or anytime Sunday through Tuesday will be delivered the next delivery day from 2 – 8 pm.
- After your order is placed, you will be contacted via text with a delivery window and a follow up text from our driver when they are on their way to you. You may not receive any communication from us until the day when your order is routed with a driver.
- For assistance with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, reply to your order confirmation, or call 503-492-5467.
Safe & Responsible Delivery
- When the delivery driver is ready with your order, you will get a text with an ETA to confirm your availability.
- Between each stop, your driver will clean their hands with sanitizer.
- Driver will place your order on the doorstep and ring your doorbell.
- We will require age verification to release your order, so please have a valid ID on hand.
- Orders will only be released if someone 21 years or older is present, they can not be left unattended
- Drivers only work if they have no symptoms of illness.
Due to OLCC regulations, we are not able to deliver:
- More than 8 Crowlers of cider per person per day
- More than 8 four packs (32 cans) of beer per person per day
- More than 6 bottles of liquor or 2 bottles of the same liquor per person per day
Any violations of these polices may result in order cancellation
*Delivery Zones (Portland Metro area, does not include SW Washington or Vancouver). Complimentary delivery to the following zip codes (with $30 order minimum):