Wine Club Policies
- Wine Club releases occur in April, June, September and November, avoiding the summer and winter months so that your wine arrives in the best possible condition.
- New Gateway and Red Shed Club members will automatically receive the most recent club shipment. Fireside Club members signing up after January 1 will receive their first annual shipment in November.
- The credit card on file will be charged before wine is shipped (no other payment type is allowed for club orders)
- There is a two shipment minimum
- Once the two shipment minimum has been met, membership may be cancelled in writing at any time (email is acceptable)
- Substitutions allowed only for Case Club Members
- Shipments are sent via FexEx or UPS
- An adult signature is required at time of delivery. We recommend shipping to a business address if no one is home during the day.
- Violations of Oregon, Washington, or McMenamins alcohol rules or policies will result in immediate cancellation of responsible party’s club membership.
- Pick up is available at no charge at the Edgefield WInery Tasting Room or the Anderson School Market. All pick up orders will be held for two weeks and then shipped at the member’s expense. Email notification will be sent to club members when wine is available for pick up.
Wine is a perishable item and extreme weather can be damaging. During the summer and winter months, we only guarantee orders shipped via FedEx Next Day Air or Temperature Controlled Ground (summer only). After placing an order, please allow two business days for processing. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped.
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may not be able to ship wines to all states. We are currently able to ship to:
Alabama*, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia. Additionally, we can ship on-site (in person) sales to Georgia and Kansas.
Note: Shipments to Alabama must be consigned, with freight charges prepaid, directly to the individual in care of an ABC store (where taxes are rendered). The shipping address should be the ABC store where the wine will be picked up. Before the wine is shipped, you must fill out this authorization form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org: Alabama Wine Shipment Authorization Form
Orders placed online for pick up have a turn around time of two-three business days to allow for processing and pulling of the order.